n [U] knowledge obtained by study 学问; 学识; 知识
*a man of great learning 学识渊博的人.
knowledge gained through reading and study
a man of great learning
1. Even his opponents were compelled to admit that he was a man of profound learning: and this not merely in his special field of economics, but also in history, philosophy, and the literature of all countries. 即使是他的对手们也不得不承认他是一个学识渊博的人：这不仅是指他的经济学专业领域，而且还包括历史、哲学以及各国的文学。
2. But at my first visit, when I saw him in his study in Maitland Park Road, he appeared before me, not as the untiring and incomparable socialist agitator, but as a man of learning. 但在我第一次的拜访中，当我在他梅特兰公园路的书房见到他时，他在我面前不是以一个精力充沛和无与伦比的社会鼓动者的身份出现，而是以一个学者的身份出现。
3. By keeping their pupils working unnecessarily long at some little part of the subject, they often weaken their interest in learning the language. 让学生们在一些细小的方面花去过多的时间反复练习，这往往会减弱他们学习语言的兴趣。
4. Becoming more creative means paying attention to that endless flow of ideas you produce, and learning to capture and act upon the new that's within you. 变得更有创造力意味着去留心你那些无穷无尽的想法，学会捕捉你脑子里的新东西并将之付诸行动。
5. When I began learning English, I thought all I had to do was to memorize individual words. 当初学英语时，我以为记住单词就大功告成了。
6. While regular schools still exist, the virtual classroom plays an important role in today's learning community. 虽然常规的学校依然存在，但虚拟课堂在今天的教学领域中起着重要的作用。
7. learning and knows no studies beyond servo- systems and distributors, compression ratios and camshafts. 这些人对学习毫无兴趣, 而且除了伺服系统, 配电盘, 压缩比和凸轮轴便一无所知.
8. learning and knows no studies beyond servo- systems and distributors, compression ratios and camshafts. 这些人对学习毫无兴趣, 而且除了伺服系统, 配电盘, 压缩比和凸轮轴便一无所知.
9. There is no royal road to learning. 学习无捷径。
10. There is no royal road to learning. 学无坦途。