Allegheny Airlines was an airline operating out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States, from 1952 to 1979. It was a forerunner of today’s US Airways.
1. But the people of London were also in the front lines, and they did not have the satisfaction of being able to fight back. 伦敦人民也站到了战斗前线，但是他们并不满足，因为他们不能直接投入到反击敌人的战斗中去。
2. Be the first to extend your hand in greeting. Couple this with a friendly 'Hello', a nice smile, and your name and you have made the first step to open the lines of communication between you and another person. 在问候别人时先伸出你的手，并伴着友善的“你好”和让人愉悦的微笑，再报上自己的名字，这样，你就在与另一个人开始交流的道路上走出了第一步。
3. Why are these lines so painful? 为什么这几行字如此让人感怀？
4. The old man´s face was covered in lines and wrinkles. 那老人的脸上布满皱纹和褶子.
5. There are 58 lines on this page. 这一页有五十八行。
6. The two lines are perpendicular to each other. 这两条线相互垂直。
7. The gaoler looked on eagerly, anxious to see if his fellow actor had at last learnt his lines. 狱卒热切地观察着，急于想了解他的同事是否记熟了台词。
8. The few remaining working lines will be busy with the calls that naturally occur after a disaster and it will be difficult to call from one part of the city to another. 剩下的为数不多的可用线路会很忙，因为灾难之后自然会有许多电话，要从市里的一个地方打到另一个地方会很困难。
9. The skin is softer, smoother, wrinkles decrease but are not eliminated, and marks and fine brown lines disappear. 皮肤更柔软、更光滑，皱纹虽非全部去除但已减少，斑点和细小的棕色纹路消失。
10. He is standing in front of the motionless lines of soldiers. 他站在纹丝不动的土兵队列前面。