n.目录,名单,列表,序列,数据清单,明细表,条纹,[总称]各种上市证券 vt.列出,列于表上,记入名单内,装布条 vi.列于表上
名词:lister 动词过去式:listed 过去分词:listed 现在分词:listing 第三人称单数:lists
1 series of names, items, figures, etc written or printed 一览表; 清单
*a shopping list 购物单
* make a list of things one must do 把要做的事列出清单
* put sb/sth on the list 将某人[某事物]列在单子上
* take sb/sth off the list 将某人[某事物]从单子上除掉.
2 (idm 习语) on the danger list => danger.
(a) make a list of (things) 将（事物）列于表上; 造表; 列单子
*list one's engagements for the week 把一周要做的事列成表.
(b) put (things) on a list 编（事物）的目录
*The books are listed alphabetically. 这些书是按字母顺序编入目录的.
v [I, Ipr] (of a ship) lean over to one side （指船）倾侧
*The damaged vessel was listing badly. 受损坏的船倾斜得很厉害.
* The ship lists to port. 那船向左舷倾斜.
n [sing] listing position; tilt 倾侧; 倾斜
*develop a heavy list 逐渐形成严重的倾侧.
A multi-instrumentalist is a musician who plays a number of different instruments.
1. Easton looked alternatively at the list of debts and the three letters, and then he said, "I give you nearly every farthing I earn and I never interfere with anything, because I think it´s your part to attend to the house, but it seems to me yo 伊斯顿看了看债单，又看了看那三封信，然后说，“我差不多把挣来的每个子儿都交给你了，而且我也从来没有干涉过什么。因为我觉得持家是你的事儿。可是现在看来，你根本没有把家管好。”
2. Eliot says you can first make a list of 12 things, then cut it down to 6 and set your priorities. 埃利奥特说，你可以先列出12件事，然后把它压缩到6件，要确定轻重缓急。
3. When surveyors ask U.S. female high-school students what they are going to do when they graduate, they list all kinds of roles they want to fill, like doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants, civil servants, police and firemen, and fighter pilots. 当调查人员询问美国女中学生们毕业后打算做什么时，她们列出了各种各样她们所喜欢做的工作，如当医生、律师、工程师、会计、文职官员、警察、消防员以及战斗机驾驶员。
4. The Ordnance Officer ordered all the port cannon to be heaved to starboard to counteract the list. 炮长命令把左舷上所有的大炮移到右舷以抵消船的倾斜.
5. The Ordnance Officer ordered all the port cannon to be heaved to starboard to counteract the list. 炮长命令把左舷上所有的大炮移到右舷以抵消船的倾斜.
6. The Ordnance Officer ordered all the port cannon to be heaved to starboard to counteract the list, 炮长命令把左舷上所有大炮搬到右舷上来以抵消船的倾斜，
7. The list included most of the things Hugh loves: butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolate, and sweets. 这张单子上的大多数食物都是休喜欢吃的：黄油、土豆、米饭、啤酒、牛奶、巧克力和糖果。
8. This strip of paper will eventually list everything that the shopper has bought, what each item cost, the total price, the tax, how much money the shopper gave the checker, whether it was cash or a check, and the amount of change the shopper is to re 这一纸条最终会列出顾客买的每件物品，物品单价、总额、应付税额、顾客实交数额、是现金还是支票、应找回数额。
9. This was added to the list. 这一项也写进了欠单里。
10. The following list discusses some ideal qualities of successful online students. 以下所列是取得成功的网上学生所具备的一些理想的素质。