(infml 口) photoelectric device which shows that sb/sth is present or which is used to control an electric or electronic device 电眼; 光调谐指示器; 电子射线管
*lifts opened and closed by a magic eye 用电眼控制开关的电梯.
1. Eye witnesses to the accident completely exonerated the driver. 事故的目击者证明司机完全无罪。
2. Eye contact should be natural, not forced or overdone. 目光的接触应该自然，而不要勉强或过度。
3. By the time you read this, the Hubble´s eagle eye will have sent us thousands and thousands of wonderful pictures. 等到你读到这篇文章时，敏锐的哈勃望远镜已经为我们送来了成千上万张精彩的照片。
4. But just as Soapy entered the restaurant, the head waiter´s eye fell on his shabby trousers and boots. 然而苏比刚踏进餐馆大门，领班待者的目光就落在了他的破裤子烂鞋上。
5. What the eye sees as racial differences — between Europeans and Africans, for example — are mainly a way to adapt to climate as humans move from one continent to another. 我们眼中看到的人种差异，例如欧洲人与非洲人的差异，主要是人类从一个大陆向另一个大陆迁移时为适应气候所产生的。
6. The caliph of Bagdad flew on his magic carpet to Arabia. 巴格达的国王驾着魔毯飞到了阿拉伯半岛。
7. There was a glint in her eye that showed she was angry. 她眼中有生气的眼神。
8. They believe that it was all done by magic. 他们相信那都是魔法造成的.
9. Tom regarded his last touch with the eye of an artist. 汤姆用一个艺术家的眼光审视了一下最后的一刷。
10. There was a courtyard in front of the place and two gardens in back, one to provide vegetables, one to delight the eye in the formal Japanese layout. 屋前有个院子，屋后有两个园子——一个用来种菜，另一个设计得合乎日本传统，供观赏用。