a piece of equipment used in the past to make pictures shine onto a wall or screen
1. The caliph of Bagdad flew on his magic carpet to Arabia. 巴格达的国王驾着魔毯飞到了阿拉伯半岛。
2. There is a red lantern hanging in the yard. 院子里挂着一盏红灯笼。
3. They believe that it was all done by magic. 他们相信那都是魔法造成的.
4. He ran to the door and there stood the Miller with a lantern in his hand. 他跑去开门，门外是磨坊主，手提提灯站在那里。
5. He stood staring for a few minutes when suddenly the light of a bull´s eye-lantern was flashed into his eyes. 他站在那儿盯着钟看了一会儿。突然一道巡夜灯的灯光射进他的眼睛。
6. He was worried that we might want to do some magic with the blood." 那人是担心我们可能用这些血来施魔法。"
7. An advertisement which begins with the magic word FREE can rarely go wrong. 凡是用"免费"这个神奇的词开头的广告很少会失败的。
8. "Well done," the chairman said, smiling. I knew you could do the magic." "干得好，"主席笑着说，"我就知道你会有神奇的表现。"
9. Although the concept of the theme park is closely based on the original Magic Kingdom in California and Walt Disney World in Florida, "Euro Disneyland will be unique in a manner appropriate to its European home," the company says. 尽管主题公园这一概念是以加利福尼亚州的奇妙王国和佛罗里达州的沃尔特·迪斯尼世界为基础的，但"欧洲迪斯尼乐园将具有欧洲的独特风格，"公司说。
10. "I shall start at once, but you must give me your lantern; the night is so dark that I am afraid I may fall into a ditch." ”我马上就去，但是你必须把提灯给我。天这么黑，我怕跌进沟里去。”