underwater mine2(2) that explodes when a large mass of iron, eg a ship, approaches it 磁性水雷.
1. Each time mine broke down, lost a screw, needed a new roller bearing, the brake wouldn't work, etc., and I called Suzanne, I had to endure a little lecture. 每次我的轮椅坏了，掉了螺丝，需要换轴承，或刹车不灵等，我都打电话给苏珊娜，但每次都要挨训。
2. When I am finished, I pull a chair up beside the bed to face her and, taking her free hand between mine, again notice the long, thin fingers. 而后，我挪了把椅子面朝她坐在床边，握住她那只空闲的手，此时我又一次注意到她那细长的手指。
3. We had a great deal in common, but his profession was very different from mine. 我们有许多共同点，但他的职业与我的却大相径庭。
4. These books are great favourites of mine. 这些是我最喜爱的书.
5. The roof of the mine passage collapsed. 巷道的顶部塌了.
6. The only specification was that the women should be unemployed in the mine. 唯一具体的规定是矿上不得雇用妇女。
7. Then too, the triangle is one of only two places on earth where a compass needle points to true north rather than magnetic north, causing problems in navigation. 除此之外，此三角是地球上惟一的两个罗盘指针指向真正北方而不是磁极北方的地段之一，这就造成了航行上的麻烦。
8. No, that´s not mine. 不，那不是我的。
9. He´s a countryman of mine. 他是我的同胞（或同乡）。
10. His roots and mine had become too firmly embedded in the new land. 因为他与我一样已经把根深深地扎在异国的土地上。