'mail .carrier n[C] AmE old-fashioned someone whose job is to deliver mail = mailman
1. Whose mail is this? 这是谁的邮件?
2. A.You pick up the mail anxiously each day and breathe with peace when the letter isn't there. a.你每天收邮件时都焦急不安，当发现没有调价通知书时，你就会如释重负地松一口气。
3. "Sending a segment of video mail down the hall or across the country will be easier than typing out a message on a keyboard," predicts one correspondent who specializes in technology. 一位专门从事技术方面报道的记者预言道："把录像邮件的片段传送到大楼的其他地方或国内的其他地方要比在键盘上打出文字来更为容易。"
4. Your carrier for this flight is British Airways. 你的这一班机是英国航空公司的飞机.
5. But only to take on mail, not passengers. 但它只停站装邮件，不载旅客。
6. Roses Only can arrange delivery via overnight mail to anywhere in the country. "惟一玫瑰"可以通过速递邮件连夜把花送到全国各地。
7. Later it was found that there was a type of mosquito which acted as the carrier of this disease and passed it on to the rabbits. 后来又发现，有一种蚊子是传播这种疾病的媒介，能把此病传染给兔子。
8. This little ´o´ indicated that the train only stopped for mail. 这个标记表示列车是为装邮件而停车。
9. I can send him a note via the internal mail system. 我可以通过内部通讯系统给他发个通知.
10. Fiber-optic cable, for example — made up of hair-thin glass fibers — is a tremendously efficient carrier of information. 例如，光纤电缆 -- 由细如发丝的玻璃纤维制成 -- 是一种极为高效的信息载体。