2. Taking directions from my "coach", who was standing at the bottom of the tower, I tightened my helmet, closed my eyes and leaped into the air. "教练"站在高塔下面指点，我照着他的话，紧了紧头盔，闭上双眼，纵身一跃。
3. A.You pick up the mail anxiously each day and breathe with peace when the letter isn't there. a.你每天收邮件时都焦急不安，当发现没有调价通知书时，你就会如释重负地松一口气。
4. "I was only thirteen when four of my team members and I were chosen by my swim coach to train with the Chinese National Team. "当我们队里的其他4个队员和我被游泳教练挑去和中国国家队一起训练时，我只有13岁。
5. After that, I started training with Ron O'Brien, a well-known Olympic diving coach. 之后，我就跟着著名的奥运跳水教练罗恩·奥布赖恩训练。
6. "Sending a segment of video mail down the hall or across the country will be easier than typing out a message on a keyboard," predicts one correspondent who specializes in technology. 一位专门从事技术方面报道的记者预言道："把录像邮件的片段传送到大楼的其他地方或国内的其他地方要比在键盘上打出文字来更为容易。"
7. My coach took me to the hospital. 我的教练送我到医院的.
8. But only to take on mail, not passengers. 但它只停站装邮件，不载旅客。
9. Regardless, I made it into the finals. When we practiced the next morning, my coach made me start with the dive I'd hit my head on. 尽管如此，我还是进入了决赛。第二天早晨训练时，教练让我从头部碰到跳板时的跳水动作开始练。
10. Roses Only can arrange delivery via overnight mail to anywhere in the country. "惟一玫瑰"可以通过速递邮件连夜把花送到全国各地。