1. Even a mighty express train can be held up by signals. 因为即便是特别快车也可能被信号拦住。
2. Eventually, a man speaking broken Polish approaches us, takes us to the ticket window, and then helps us board our train. 终于,一个操着洋泾浜的波兰语的人走了过来，把我们带到了售票处，并帮我们登上了火车。
3. Each train has two engines, in case one fails. 每辆火车有两个引擎，以防其中一个失灵。
4. But when the train dawdled at station after station, I began to wonder. 但是，当火车一站接着一站往前蠕动时，我便产生了怀疑。
5. Back in the train, we told each other what a wonderful time we had had that day. 回去的火车上，大家都说，这一天过得真愉快。
6. By the time we've reached Vancouver, there are very few people left on the train. 到温哥华的时候，车上只剩下稀稀拉拉的几个人。
7. When I boarded the train, I could not help noticing that a great many local people got on as well. 我上车时不禁觉察到许多本地人也上了车。
8. What an idiot I was to leave my suitcase on the train! 我真笨, 竟把手提箱落在火车上了!
9. Whose mail is this? 这是谁的邮件?
10. Why does a person standing in a bus or train tend to fall when a sudden start is made? 一个人站在公共汽车或火车上，当车突然开动时，他为什么会倾倒呢？