1. Bees store honey in honeycombs inside hives. 蜜蜂将蜂蜜储藏在蜂巢里。
2. By 2084, if we can store a dead body in a cold refrigerator room soon enough, lots of people who now would die may not. 到2084年，如果我们能及早将尸体储存到冷藏室内，那么许多现在可能难逃一死的人或许可以就起死回生了。
3. But in the main, I feel like a brown bag of mixed items propped up against a wall. 但我大体上还是感觉自己像一只靠墙立着装满各种杂物的棕色皮袋子。
4. Would you please stop at the grocery store and pick up some tissues, toothpaste and soap? 能否请你在杂货店里停一下,买一些牙膏,卫生纸和肥皂?
5. Would you please stop at the grocery store and pick up some tissues, toothbrush and soap? 能否请你在杂货店里停一下,买一些牙刷,卫生纸和肥皂?
6. When a thief was caught on the premises of a large jewellery store one morning, 一天上午，当一个小偷在一家大型珠宝店里被人抓住的时候，
7. When we later walked down the main street of the village, we were followed by a silent procession of children. 后来，我们在村里的主要街道上行走的时候，一队默不作声的孩子跟在我们后头。
8. When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield. 当飞机到达时，一些侦探等候在主楼内，另一些侦探则守候在停机坪上。
9. This is the place where the three main arteries of West London traffic meet. 这是伦敦西区三条主要干线汇合的地方。
10. The store sent us a new catalog of its merchandise. 商店寄给我们一份新的商品目录。