1. Education is one of the key words of our time. 教育是我们这个时代的关键词之一。
2. Education concerning how to survive an earthquake should be a major emphasis for all government programs and earthquake-related research projects. 教育人们如何在地震中幸存下来，应该是所有政府规划和地震研究项目的重点所在。
3. Betty: Can I have the key to the front door , please? 贝蒂:我可以带前门钥匙吗?
4. But when I went into his room, a carton of cigarettes in my hand, I discovered the "head waiter" in the uniform of a Major General. 但是当我手里拿着一盒香烟走进他房间时，我发现那位“侍者领班”穿上了少将的制服。
5. Bits of broken glass, lengths of string, a key to a door long since decayed away, a rusty knife-blade, old shoes saved for a road that never was and never will be, a nail bent under the weight of things too heavy for any nail, a dried flower or two s 碎玻璃块；小线头儿；一扇早已朽败的门上的钥匙；一把锈蚀的刀；一双为某条从来没有、将来也不会有的路而准备的旧鞋；一颗弯折的钉，它所承受过的重量足以弄折任何钉子；一两支干花，仍散发出几许花香。
6. Bad as well as good moods add flavor to life and build character. The key is balance. 坏情绪和好情绪都给我们的生活增添了风味，也构成了我们的性格，关键是要平衡。
7. What is the major cause of the labour-management strife? 劳资冲突的主要原因是什么?
8. Women of child-bearing age are at greatest risk, since their monthly bleeding is a major source of iron loss. 育龄女性危险最大，因为月经是铁流失的重要原因之一。
9. The film would require some major structural changes. 这部电影的结构将需要作一些重大的修改。
10. The key to a solution of that problem lay in an everyday observation. 可以从我们的日常生活观察中找到这个问题的答案。