a system of government in which every person in a country has the right to vote and the group which wins the most votes has power
It took many years of struggle to establish majority rule in South Africa.
1. Bagrit dismissed the idea that computers would learn to ´think´ for themselves and would ´rule the world´, 巴格瑞特根本不接受计算机可以学会自己去"思考"和计算可以"统治世界"这种想法，
2. We still follow this clever rule. 我们直到现在仍然在遵循着这个明智的规则。
3. The new rule is applicable from next Monday. 新规定下个星期一开始实行。
4. This rule is quite consonant to reason. 这个规则很合情理。
5. There is no exception to this rule. 这条规定没有例外。
6. The majority of the Asian peoples have regained their liberty. 亚洲人民大多数已经重获自由。
7. The majority is for ( against ) him. 多数赞成（反对）他。
8. The rule is that someone must be on duty at all times. 按照规定, 任何时候均需有人值班.
9. The majority of the patients attending the medical out-patients departments of our hospitals feel that 在医院门诊部看病的大多数人觉得，
10. The golden rule here is spread your risk 这里的指导原则是：分散你的投资风险。