make buckle and tongue meet
make buckle and tongue meet为短语/超纲词汇
1. Economize in order to make one´s money spin out until next payday. 节省花钱以维持到下一次发薪。
2. Ever since then, the great monument has been a symbol of liberty for the millions of people who have passed through New York Harbour to make their homes in America. 从那时起，这座伟大的纪念碑对通过纽约港进入美国定居的千百万人来说就一直是自由的象征。
3. Everything was so relaxed it did not seem possible that the conference was about to make decisions involving the fortunes of millions of people. 一切看起来都是那样的轻松，好象要在这次会议上来决定数百万人命运的大事有点不大可能。
4. Eliot says you can first make a list of 12 things, then cut it down to 6 and set your priorities. 埃利奥特说，你可以先列出12件事，然后把它压缩到6件，要确定轻重缓急。
5. Euro Disney officials said they expected to make a small profit for the financial year ending September 30. 欧洲迪斯尼行政人员说他们希望在9月30日结束的这个财政年度中能小有盈余。
6. Betty: I´m going to meet some friends, Dad. 贝蒂: 我打算去看几个朋友, 爸爸.
7. Betty: I´m going to meet some friends, Dad. 贝蒂: 我打算去看几个朋友, 爸爸.
8. By the time we reach the Rockies, my parents try to make me look at the spectacular landscapes we're passing by. 当我们驶近落基山脉时，我父母想叫我看看我们外面的壮丽景色。
9. But he felt pretty good he had been one of the lucky ones, who had received his shots to make him young again before he turned 40, so he was still a young-looking fellow. 他曾经是那些幸运者中的一个，这些幸运者在40岁之前接受了重返青春的注射，因此他看上去仍像个年轻人。
10. Before we go any further, it might make sense to require a temporary pause on research into human cloning in order to make a systematic enquiry into the grave questions it raises. 在我们尚未继续前进之前，最好是先要求暂时停止克隆人类的研究，以便系统地研究它所引发的深刻问题。