名词:manufacturing 动词过去式:manufactured 过去分词:manufactured 现在分词:manufacturing 第三人称单数:manufactures 形容词:manufac-turable
1 make (goods) on a large scale using machinery 用机器大量制造（货物）
*manufacture shoes, cement, cookers 制造鞋、水泥、炉具
* manufacturing industry, eg in contrast with industries which do not make products 制造工业.
2 (usu derog 通常作贬义) invent (evidence, an excuse, etc) 假造, 虚构, 捏造（证据、藉口等）
*She manufactured a false story to hide the facts. 她编 造瞎话以掩盖事实.
1 [U] activity of manufacturing 制造; 编造
*firms engaged in the manufacture of plastics 从事制造塑料的公司
* goods of foreign manufacture,ie made abroad 外国产品.
2 manufactures [pl] manufactured goods or articles 制造品; 产品.
1. Thousands of people are employed in the manufacture of shoes. 制鞋工业雇用了成千上万的人。
2. Vipers (adders) and rattlesnakes manufacture the blood poison, which is known as haemolytic. 蝰蛇(小蝰蛇)和响尾蛇产生血毒液, 这种毒液叫溶血素.
3. Vipers (adders) and rattlesnakes manufacture the blood poison, which is known as haemolytic. 蝰蛇(小蝰蛇)和响尾蛇产生血毒液, 这种毒液叫溶血素.
4. Vipers (adders) and rattlesnakes manufacture the blood poison, 蝰蛇（蝮蛇）和响尾蛇产生血液毒素，
5. Should people use it up to manufacture petrol for automobiles? 难道人们应该为生产汽车用油而耗尽石油资源吗？