1 [usu attrib 通常作定语] of or for music 音乐的; 用于音乐的
*a musical entertainment 音乐表演
* musical instruments, ie for producing music, eg piano, violin, flute, horn 乐器
* musical talent 音乐天才
* She has no formal musical qualifications. 她没有正式的音乐方面资历.
* a musical society, ie for people to listen to music or perform music together 音乐社团.
2 fond of or skilled in music 喜爱或精于音乐的
*She's very musical. 她非常喜爱音乐.
3 melodious; pleasant to listen to 音调优美的; 悦耳的
*He has quite a musical voice. 他的声音非常动听.
n (also musical comedy) light, amusing play or film with songs and usu dancing 音乐喜剧
*Rogers and Hammerstein's musical `South Pacific'. 罗杰斯和哈默斯坦的音乐喜剧 南太平洋 .
1. We have an old musical instrument. It is called a clavichord. 我们有一件古老的乐器.它叫击弦古钢琴。
2. We have an old musical instrument. It is called a clavichord. 我们有一件古老的乐器.它叫击弦古钢琴。
3. We have an old musical instrument. 我家有件古乐器，
4. These Chinese musical instruments are exportable. 这些中国乐器是供出口的.
5. Then at last the miracle happened for which his unconscious mind had been seeking for so long. Falling into a sleeplike condition, he suddenly felt as though he were sinking in a mighty flood of water, and the rush and roar soon took musical shape wi 终于，他的潜意识长期以来一直在寻找的奇迹发生了。他进入了似睡非睡的朦胧状态，骤然间感觉到自己仿佛掉进了滔滔洪水之中,不断在下沉，很快，洪水的冲击声和咆哮声以音乐的形式呈现在他的脑海里。
6. No,but he used to export Chinese musical instruments, such as zithers ( kucheng),flutes and drums. 不, 但他以前出口中国乐器, 象古筝鼓.
7. No,but he used to export Chinese musical instruments, such as zithers ( kucheng),flutes and drums. 不, 但他以前出口中国乐器, 象古筝鼓.
8. A page covered with musical notation. 一页乐谱.
9. She is endowed with grea musical. 她具有杰出的音乐天赋.
10. Soundproof walls would prevent people from disturbing each other by having loud parties or playing musical instruments. 隔音墙可使人们在喧闹地聚会或演奏乐器时避免相互干扰。