.musical 'instrument n[C] something that you use for playing music, such as a piano or guitar = instrument
1. But can we blame those who looked and failed to see what Galileo saw, if we remember that to use a telescope at the limit of its powers calls for long experience and intimate familiarity with one´s instrument? 但是，如果我们想到，便用一架倍数有限的望远镜需要长期的经验和对自己仪器的熟悉程度，那么我们怎么能去责备观察了天空但没有看到伽利略所看到的东西的那些人呢？
2. We have an old musical instrument. It is called a clavichord. 我们有一件古老的乐器.它叫击弦古钢琴。
3. We have an old musical instrument. It is called a clavichord. 我们有一件古老的乐器.它叫击弦古钢琴。
4. When the instrument is situated at more than 700 miles from the earthquake centre, 如果把这种仪器安装在距震源700多英里远的地方，
5. We have an old musical instrument. 我家有件古乐器，
6. These Chinese musical instruments are exportable. 这些中国乐器是供出口的.
7. The ideal to be aimed at was to devise an instrument that could record with a pen on paper, the movements of the ground or of the table as the quake passed by. 理想的目标是设计出这样一种仪器：当地震发生时，它能用笔在纸上记录下大地和桌子运动情况。
8. The instrument was bought by my grandfather many years ago. 是我祖父在很多年以前买的。
9. Then at last the miracle happened for which his unconscious mind had been seeking for so long. Falling into a sleeplike condition, he suddenly felt as though he were sinking in a mighty flood of water, and the rush and roar soon took musical shape wi 终于，他的潜意识长期以来一直在寻找的奇迹发生了。他进入了似睡非睡的朦胧状态，骤然间感觉到自己仿佛掉进了滔滔洪水之中,不断在下沉，很快，洪水的冲击声和咆哮声以音乐的形式呈现在他的脑海里。
10. No,but he used to export Chinese musical instruments, such as zithers ( kucheng),flutes and drums. 不, 但他以前出口中国乐器, 象古筝鼓.