1. Before I knew it, though, I slipped into the nanny position almost full time. 然而不知不觉中，我几乎当起了全职保姆。
2. Women are soldiers, truck drivers, and construction workers. Why can't a man be a nanny? 女人可以当兵，可以做卡车司机，可以当建筑工人，为什么男人不能当保姆呢？
3. The village seemed deserted, the only sign of life being an ugly-looking black goat on a short length of rope tied to a tree in a field nearby. 村里似乎无人居住，唯一的生命迹象是附近田里一只面目可憎的黑山羊，用一截短绳拴在一棵树上。
4. As he looked at it, the goat rolled over and died. 正当他看着山羊的时候, 山羊翻了身死了.
5. She keeps pushing her baby. “A male nanny,” she says. “How unique.” 她还在摇晃她的孩子。"一个男保姆，" 她说，"多特别！"
6. “Don't you pay your nanny that way?” "你不是给你保姆这么付工钱的吗？
7. “No,” I tell them. “I AM the nanny.” "不，"我告诉她们。"我就是个保姆。"
8. On the ground lay an old sick goat. 地上躺着一只生病的老山羊。
9. I want to tell her that I'm Sam's nanny, but I don't because I'm a guy — a “nanny”, you might say. 我想告诉她我是山姆的保姆，可我没开口，因为我是个男的——你可以说，一个男保姆。
10. I'm his nanny.” 我是他的保姆。"