song or hymn adopted by a nation, used to express loyalty and patriotism, esp on ceremonial occasions 国歌.
the official song of a nation that is sung or played on public occasions
1. But the national effort to reduce health care costs has resulted in dramatic changes in the way hospitals think. 然而，全国范围内要求降低医疗成本的努力，导致了医院思维方式的戏剧性改变。
2. With two sweeping balconies, this auditorium holds ten thousand people, and it is here that the National People´s Congress meets, and all the other great political meetings are held. 大会堂连同它的两个巨大的楼厅，总共可容纳一万人。全国人民代表大会以及其它大型的政治会议就是在这里举行的。
3. Women in Kenya make up 60 percent of the people who vote, but only 3 percent of the National Assembly. 肯尼亚妇女占选民人数的60%，但在国民大会中的席位仅3%。
4. When the 100 women, including a member of the National Assembly, refused to go, officers tore down their banners and beat them with clubs and fists, witnesses reported. 目击者报告说，当时有100名妇女，包括一名国民大会委员。她们拒绝离开，于是警官扯下她们的旗帜，并对她们棒打拳击。
5. The national railways have now been electrified. 全国铁路现已电气化了.
6. These days, it is differences in national regulations, far more than tariffs, that put sand in the wheels of trade between rich countries. 当前，是各国管理条例上的差异，而不是关税阻碍了发达国家之间的贸易。
7. The sense of humour is mysteriously bound up with national characteristics. 幽默感与民族有着神秘莫测的联系。
8. Through the windows a soft light shone, and the sweet music of the Sabbath anthem made him approach the iron fence. 柔和的灯光透过窗子射了出来。礼拜日赞美诗的美妙的音乐吸引住了他，把他带到了铁栏杆前。
9. Tai chi is just one form of exercise studied for its fall-preventing benefits as part of a recently completed six-year project by the National Institute on Aging and the National Institute of Nursing Research. 全国老龄协会和全国护理研究协会最近完成了一个为期六年的研究项目，其中一部分是研究太极等锻炼方式在防止摔跤方面的益处。
10. To talk about problem-solving or decision-making within a national environment means examining many complex cultural forces. 以国家为背景探讨解决问题或做出决策的方式就意味着研究许多复杂的文化因素。