名词:noisiness 副词:noisily 形容词比较级:noisier 最高级:noisiest
adj (-ier, -iest)
1 making or accompanied by a lot of noise 吵闹的; 发出噪声的
*noisy children 吵闹的孩子们
* noisy games 伴有喧闹声的游戏
* Don't be so noisy! Jim's asleep. 别那么吵! 吉姆睡觉呢.
2 full of noise 喧闹的; 嘈杂的
*a noisy classroom, playground, etc 乱哄哄的教室、操场等
* I can't work in here it's far too noisy. 我无法在这里工作--太吵了.
someone or something that is noisy makes a lot of noise
≠ quiet The kids have been really noisy today. a noisy engine
a place that is noisy is full of noise The bar was very noisy.>noisilyadv He blew his nose noisily.
1. We go along the noisy street. 我们沿着那条喧闹的街道走.
2. What is needed in the case of noise is a study of large numbers of people living under noisy conditions, 对于噪音问题，需要对大量生活在噪音中的人进行研究，
3. Late-night parties in apartment blocks, noisy neighbours, vehicles of all kinds, especially large container trucks thundering through quiet villages, planes and helicopters flying overhead, 大声吵闹的邻居，各式各样的车辆，特别是穿越寂静的村庄的集装箱卡车，从头顶飞过的飞机和直升机，被带到公共场所、
4. Certain birds, like pigeons, also seemed to be especially noisy, and were reported to be flying in unusual patterns before the earthquake. 有些鸟，如鸽子，也似乎显得特别聒噪，据说地震前它们飞行的方式也与往常不同。