1. Then he ordered Tell to shoot at the apple with one of his arrows. 接着, 他命令泰尔用自己的一支箭去射这个苹果.
2. This is an apple. 这是一只苹果.
3. This is a mellow apple. 这是一个熟苹果。
4. This was followed, at the end of the 1970s, by a machine called an Apple. 70年代末，在牛郎星之后又出现了一种被称为"苹果"的机型。
5. Tom´s mouth watered for the apple, but he stuck to his work. 汤姆看到苹果，口水直流，但是仍继续坚持他的工作。
6. That night she went and sat alone upon a bench that stood beneath an oak tree at the edge of the walk. 那晚她独自一人坐在路边橡树下的长凳上，
7. He was eating an apple, giving a long melodious whoop at intervals, followed by a deep-toned ding-dong-dong, ding-dong-dong, for he was personating a steamboat. 他在吃苹果，不时发出长长的悦耳的呼叫声，紧接着是音色深厚的叮咚咚、叮咚咚声，他正在扮一艘轮船。
8. He stopped biting his apple. 他停止咬苹果。
9. And while the steamer worked and sweated in the sun, the retired artist sat on a barrel in the shade close by, eating his apple. 于是当轮船在烈日下干活流汗时，退休艺术家坐在旁边树荫下的木桶上吃着苹果。
10. Soapy entered it, sat down at a table and ate a beefsteak and an enormous apple-pie. 苏比进去坐在餐桌旁，吃了一份牛排，一大份苹果馅饼。