1. Even people who take no interest in art cannot have failed to notice examples of modern sculpture on display in public places. 即使是对艺术不感兴趣的人也不会注意到在公共场所展示的现代艺术品。
2. When I am finished, I pull a chair up beside the bed to face her and, taking her free hand between mine, again notice the long, thin fingers. 而后，我挪了把椅子面朝她坐在床边，握住她那只空闲的手，此时我又一次注意到她那细长的手指。
3. The parents didn´t notice the alienation of their child from them. 父母都没注意到孩子与他们之间关系疏远了。
4. The blacksmith was there reading the notice. 那个铁匠正在那里看布告。
5. Take no notice of his threats they´re sheer bravado. 别理会他的威胁--完全是虚张声势.
6. They notice more. 他们观察得更细致。
7. The first thing I saw when I entered the art gallery was a notice which said: ´Do not touch the exhibits. Some of them are dangerous!´ 走进展厅首先看到的是一张告示，上面写着"切勿触摸展品，某些展品有危险！"
8. They notice more. 他们观察到的东西更多。
9. Then, as I ran along, the blacksmith, who was there reading the notice, cried out to me, "Not so fast, little one, you will reach your school soon enough." 我刚跑过去，这时，在那儿看布告的铁匠朝我喊道：“别跑那么快，小家伙，你来得及赶到学校的。”
10. This was why I didn't notice him the first year we worked together at the firm. 这也就是为什么我们在公司里一起工作的第一年里我没有注意到他的原因。