1. Every solid object will reflect a sound, varying according to the size and nature of the object. 任何固体者反射声音，反射的声音因物体的大小和性质的不同而不同。
2. Fulfilling its designer´s dream to create ´an enormous object drawn as faintly as possible´. 实现了设计者企图创造一个"尽量用细线条勾画出一个庞然大物"的梦想。
3. Which type of tea do you prefer? 你喜欢哪种茶?
4. When the fire had at last been put out, the forest authorities ordered several tons of a special type of grass-seed which would grow quickly. 在大火最后被扑灭后，森林管理当局订购了好几吨一种生长迅速的特殊类型的草籽。
5. The fire brigade was called and two fire fighters freed George using a special type of grease. 有人打电话叫来消防队，两位消防队员使用了一种特殊的润滑剂才使乔治得以解脱。
6. The last type of defense mechanism is called “rejection.” 最后一种保护性办法叫做“排斥法”。
7. They have fewer opportunities to learn the value of money, and have less experience in learning to deal with delay in satisfaction, when every requested object is given on demand. 由于他们一提出要求时，每一样东西都马上就能得到满足，他们了解金钱价值的机会就比别人少，而且他们处理一时得不到满足的情况的经验也少。
8. The men on the ship saw a strange object lying on the beach. It was moving toward them — perhaps twenty feet an hour. 船上的人看见海滩上躺着一个奇怪的东西。这个东西正向他们爬过来--速度大概是每小时20英尺。
9. The fire extinguisher should be able to put out any type of fire. 灭火器应该是可以扑灭任何火灾的那种。
10. This type of technology evolves out of convenience, says Evan Hendricks (伊万·亨德里克斯), editor of the Privacy Times (《私密时代》) newspaper, but "the dark side is that landlords, employers, and insurance companies could say we won't do business with you 《私密时代》报纸编辑伊万·亨德里克斯说，为方便起见产生了这门技术，但是，"其不便之处就是房东、雇主或保险公司等会说，我们不会与你谈正事的, 除非你出示该卡。"