1. But when the train dawdled at station after station, I began to wonder. 但是，当火车一站接着一站往前蠕动时，我便产生了怀疑。
2. But the station master was adamant: 但站长态度坚决，
3. But he also hosted a classical music show on the college's FM station and listened to Wagner as he studied his accounting. 但是他也曾在大学调频电台上主持过一档古典音乐节目，并且在学习会计学的时候还在欣赏瓦格纳的音乐作品。
4. We had better go back to the station now. 现在我们最好还是回车站吧.
5. Which station are you going to? 你要到哪个火车站?
6. When one seriously studies the social orders that have had the opportunity to develop autonomously, the figure becomes no more than an exact and matter-of-fact observation. 当一个人认真地研究自发形成的社会秩序时，杜威的比喻就是他实事求是观察得来的形象化的说法。
7. When the balloon was over the station, the pilot saw one of the men taking photographs. 当气球飞临基地上空时，飞行员看见有一个人在拍照。
8. We had better go back to the station now, Ken. 肯，我们现在最好回车站去。
9. We are in Montreal, in an echoing, dark train station, and we are squeezed together on a bench waiting for someone to give us some guidance. 我们到了蒙特利尔，呆在一个嘈杂的、黑暗的火车站里, 紧紧地挤在一起 坐在一条长凳上，等着有人来给我们带路。
10. The troops concentrated near the station. 军队集结在车站附近。