obtaining by deception
obtaining by deception为短语/超纲词汇
1. The shape and dimensions of the skyscrapers depend entirely on the necessity of obtaining the maximum income per square foot of ground, and of offering to the tenants offices and apartments that please them. 摩天大楼完全是按这样的需要修建的：每平方英尺地皮取得最大收入和向租房人提供使他满意的办公室和住房。
2. "Such access will be crucial to obtaining a high-quality education and getting a good job. 他说："这种权利对于获得高质量的教育、找到好工作都将至关重要。
3. Many firms, for instance, have great difficulty in obtaining technical or scientific books from libraries because they are unwilling to have their names entered as having taken out such and such a book, 比如，很多公司向图书馆借阅科技书籍时感到困难，因为它们不愿让人家记下它们公司的名字和借阅的某一本书。
4. Mr. Abdy, a 27-year-old businessman, acquired the bulk of the properties for about half a million pounds, obtaining bank loans and striking deals with various people to pay only a part of what they are owed by Mr. Williams. 27岁的商人阿布迪先生，通过获取银行贷款和与各种人做交易，只支付威廉斯先生所欠他们的一部分，最后以大约50万英镑的价格，买下了绝大部分房产。
5. Obtaining ´protection money´ is not a modern crime. 榨取´保护金´并不是一种现代的罪恶行径.
6. It was an innocent deception, meant as a joke. 那是无伤大雅的鬼把戏, 开个玩笑而已.
7. Inviting the fire brigade to put out a nonexistent fire is a crude form of deception which no self-respecting student would ever indulge in. 请消防队来扑灭一场根本没有的大火是一种低级骗局，有自尊心的大学生决不会去做。