1. Every time he reached the bridge, he had to stop his truck. He always had to show the officers all his papers. 每次到达大桥，他就得停车，向海关官员出示各种证件，
2. Boys are therefore seldom trained to follow their father´s occupation. 因为男孩子们很少被训练以继承他父辈的职业.
3. For on November 21st, 1964, the longest suspension bridge in the world was named after him. 因为1964年11月21日建成的一座世界上最长的吊桥是以他的名字命名。
4. The two armies fought for control of the bridge. 两军为占据那座桥而战.
5. They are walking over the bridge. 他们正走过大桥.
6. There is a detour because the bridge is broken. 由于桥断了所以得绕一段路。
7. The terrorists blew up the bridge with dynamite. 恐怖分子用甘油炸药炸掉了桥。
8. The bridge was repaired by the two states acting in fruitful cooperation. 在两国富有成果的合作下, 大桥修建峻工。
9. The ship is going under the bridge. 那艘轮船正在桥下行驶.
10. They are walking over the bridge. 他们正走过大桥.