1. Waves are the children of the struggle between ocean and atmosphere, the ongoing signatures of infinity. 海浪是大海和空气相斗的产物，无限的一种不间断的标志。
2. The Arctic Ocean is considered by some to be a northern part of the Atlantic Ocean. 有人认为北冰洋是大西洋北边的一个部分.
3. The Atlantic is a mighty ocean. 大西洋是个浩瀚的海洋。
4. The man wanted to fly to Rockall, a lonely island in the pacific Ocean. 这商人要求飞到罗卡尔―太平洋中的一个孤岛上。
5. The continents form rugged tablelands which stand nearly three miles above the floor of the open ocean. 大陆构成了崎岖不平的高地, 这些高地几乎高出广阔的海洋的洋底3英里.
6. The continents form rugged tablelands which stand nearly three miles above the floor of the open ocean. 大陆是崎岖不平的高地，高出辽阔的海洋海底近三英里。
7. This continental slope usually starts at a place somewhere near the 100-fathom mark and in the course of a few hundred miles reaches the true ocean floor at 2,500-3,500 fathoms. 大陆架慢坡一般是从差不多100英寻水深的地方开始的，一直延伸到几百英里远深达2，500至3，500的地方，那里才是真正的海底。
8. These ocean waves are among the earth´s most complicated natural phenomena, 这些海浪属于地球上最复杂的自然现象。
9. The tragic sinking of this great liner will always be remembered, for she went down on her first voyage with heavy loss of life. 然而，这艘巨轮首航就下沉，造成大批人员死亡。人们将永远记着这艘巨轮的沉没惨剧。
10. The first of the two ships to reach Java after the race had begun was the Thermopylae, but on the Indian Ocean, the Cutty Sark took lead. 比赛开始后，"赛姆皮雷"号率先抵达爪哇岛。但在印度洋上，"卡萨萨克"号驶到了前面。