of a taxi
of a taxi为短语/超纲词汇
1. When I was a boy, my grandfather told me how a German taxi driver, 当我是个孩子的时候，我祖父给我讲了一位德国出租汽车司机弗朗兹。
2. The taxi driver blew his horn to tell us that he had arrived. 出租汽车司机按喇叭告诉我们他到了。
3. The sound of a taxi is heard outside the house. 屋子外面传来出租汽车的声音.
4. The ´taxi´ is a small Swiss aeroplane called a ´Pilatus Porter´. 这辆"出租汽车"是一架小型瑞士飞机，叫"皮勒特斯.波特"号。
5. The noise of the taxi and the city united into a deep roar. 出租车的噪声和这城市的喧闹声组成了低沉的轰鸣声。
6. Taxi travel can be safe anywhere in the world as long as visitors understand the rules, says travel expert Stacey Ravel Abarbanel. 旅行专家斯泰西·拉威尔·阿巴伯内尔说，只要观光客懂得规矩，在世界任何地方坐出租车旅行都很安全。
7. He is the murderer of the taxi driver. 他就是杀出租车司机的凶手。
8. A taxi drove into my car and dented it. 一辆出租汽车撞在我的汽车上，撞了个坑。
9. "You call a taxi, and when the driver pulls over, you don't get in," an experienced traveler says. "你叫来一辆出租车，车来了后别急着上车，" 一位有经验的游客说，
10. "Choose your fights," she says. "Is it worth 25 or 50 cents to argue with a taxi driver?" 她说："选择一下是否要和司机吵架，为25或50美分吵架值不值得呢？"