"Fountain of Age" is a science fiction novella published in 2007 by Nancy Kress. It won the 2008 Nebula Award for Best Novella and was nominated for the 2008 Hugo Award for Best Novella.
1. Experiments have proved that children can be instructed in swimming at a very early age. 实验证明，儿童在很小的时候就可以开始学习游泳。
2. Eliot, 64, suffered a heart attack at age 44. 埃利奥特, 现年64岁, 在44岁时曾有过一次心脏病发作，
3. But animals of this age do not easily become subservient to man, and a very firm hand must be employed in the early stages. 但这个年龄的象不易驯服，因此开始阶段需要有一位强有力的老手。
4. By the time I was sixteen, my daughter's age, his breath was a wheeze, embarrassing to hear; he could not climb stairs without resting every third or fourth step. 到我16岁, 也就是我女儿现在这般年龄时，他一呼吸就呼哧呼哧的，让人感到不安；他上楼时每走三、四级楼梯就得停下来休息一会儿。
5. Ben Franklin did it at age 32. 本·富兰克林在32岁时就是这样做的。
6. Both marriage and family involve long-term obligations and responsibility for shared care, not just the search of happiness, that hollow goal of the modern age. 婚姻和家庭意味着互相关爱的长期义务与责任，而不仅仅是寻求幸福，这一摩登时代的空洞目标。
7. By installing optical fiber, digital switches, and the latest wireless transmission systems, a parade of urban centers and industrial zones from Beijing to Budapest are stepping directly into the Information Age. 由于安装了光纤电缆、数字转换器和最新的无线传输系统，从北京到布达佩斯的一系列城区和工业区正在直接跨入信息时代。
8. Because of its strong educational system in mathematics and science, it should thrive in the information age. 由于其坚实的数学和科学教育基础，它应该在信息时代有繁荣的发展。
9. What age is he? 他多大年纪?
10. When he was your age , he became a carpenter. 当他象你这样年纪的时候，已是个木工了。