1. But having satisfied the requirements of practical necessity, most people go no further. 但是。大部分人在满足了实际需要后，就不再继续发展这种能力了。
2. We are faced with the necessity of buying a new car. 我们必须买一辆新车了.
3. The shape and dimensions of the skyscrapers depend entirely on the necessity of obtaining the maximum income per square foot of ground, and of offering to the tenants offices and apartments that please them. 摩天大楼完全是按这样的需要修建的：每平方英尺地皮取得最大收入和向租房人提供使他满意的办公室和住房。
4. No necessity of making a living away from home results in neglect of children, 人们没有必要离家谋生，所以不会产生孩子无人管的问题，
5. So what should responsible persons do when confronted with the necessity of such an enormous decision? 那么，作为负责任的人，在需要做出这样大的决定时该怎么办呢？
6. She could gather nothing from them but the feeling of a distinct necessity to leave her home in the next morning. 她理不出丝毫头绪，只感到有一点很明确：她必须第二天一早就离开这里。