1. Even though friends and family support the idea of going, it is difficult to say good-bye at this moment. 即使朋友们及家人支持他们出国留学, 但在此时此刻说声再见却是很困难的。
2. Ben stared a moment, and then said: 本盯着看了一会儿，然后说：
3. We´ve been working all week without a moment´s leisure. 我们整星期一直工作, 没有片刻空闲.
4. What invariably happens is that a great number of things choose to go wrong at precisely the same moment. 情况经常是这样的，许许多多的事情都偏偏赶在同一时刻出问题，
5. The child looked around for a moment and said, ´I think they´re all crazy!´ 他向四周环顾了一会儿,说到:"我看他们都疯了!"
6. This hapless creature had never known a moment´s pleasure. 这个不幸的人一生中没有得到过丝毫快乐。
7. Then she heard his step on the stairs, and she turned pale for just a moment. 接着,她听到楼梯上响起了吉姆的脚步声,有一小会儿,她脸色变得苍白.
8. The great advantage of taking medicine is that it makes no demands on the taker beyond that of putting up for a moment with a disgusting taste, 服药的最大优点是：除了暂时忍受一下令人作呕的味道外，对服药人别无其他要求。
9. The guests had, of course, realized this from the moment Bessie opened the door for them and, long before the final catastrophe, had had a difficult time trying to conceal their amusement. 客人们自然从贝西为他们开门那一刻起就看出来了，在好长一段时间里，即最后这个乱子发生前，他们努力克制才没笑出声来。
10. Though she hesitated for a moment, she finally went in and asked to see a dress that was in the window. 她虽然犹豫了片刻，但终于还是走进了商店，要求把陈列在橱窗里的一件衣服拿给她看。