of the royal blood
of the royal blood为短语/超纲词汇
1. Blood was trickling from his mouth. 鲜血从他嘴里一滴一滴地流出来。
2. Blood circulates in the body. 血液在体内循环。
3. Blood is crimson. 血是深红色的。
4. Blood was pouring from the wound. 血从伤口中涌出.
5. Blood trickled from the wound. 血液从伤口中流出.
6. Be that as it may, the nerve poison does its business with man far more quickly than the blood poison. 不过，神经毒辣液比溶血性毒液在人身上起作用快得多。
7. Beard and other experts say it's advisable for people in these groups to have a yearly blood test to check blood iron reserves. 比尔德和其他专家都说，对这些人而言，最好每年验一次血，以测定血液中铁离子的储量。
8. When the blood of the languishing birds was examined, it was found teeming with malaria parasites. 把这些快要死去的麻雀的血取出来检验，血液中充满了疟疾寄生虫。
9. When he came staggering out of the garden, blood was running from his nose and mouth. 当他从园里摇摇晃晃走出来时，鼻子和嘴里流着血。
10. We can even, if we want, interpret the term "family" to include people who are not related to us either by blood or marriage — a set of close friends who support one another, like the women I mentioned above. 愿意的话我们甚至可以把 "家庭"看作包括一些与我们既无血缘关系、又无婚姻关系的人 --一些互相扶持的亲密朋友，就像前面所提到的那些女士。