1. Edna was unconscious for two hours after the accident. 爱德娜在车祸后昏迷了两个小时。
2. Each evening Humboldt and Bonpland made up their journals, writing sometimes for two hours by the light of the fires. 每天晚上，洪堡和庞普朗都记日志，有时就着篝火的光亮要写上两个小时。
3. C.You call your doctor and ask for pills to keep you calm through the next few hours. c.你打电话给你的医生，要求开一些药丸，来使你在接下来的几个小时里保持平静。
4. We work eight hours in a day. 我们一天工作八小时.
5. We spent many idle hours just sitting in the sun. 我们在太阳地里呆呆坐了好几个钟头.
6. We had to queue for hours to get in . 我们排长队等了好几个钟头才进场，
7. Working hours are limited by statute. 工作时间有法令限制。
8. We tramped through the wood for over two hours until we arrived at a deep stream. 我们在树林里逛了两个多小时，直至到达一条深邃的小溪。
9. We tramped through the wood for over two hours until we arrived at a deep stream. 我们在树林中跋涉了两个多小时，到了一条深溪边。
10. We had to queue for hours to get in and there must have been several hundred people present just before the show began. 我们不得不排了好几个小时才进得场去。在演出开始前场内肯定已有好几百人了。