off the beaten track
off the beaten track为短语/超纲词汇
1. The defenders were soon beaten. 防守者很快被打败了。
2. They are laying a railroad track. 他们正在铺设一条铁路轨道。
3. The computer will automatically keep track of the number of items and their price. 电脑会自动记录物品的数目和价格。
4. He said that someone might be spying on the station and the pilot was ordered to keep track of the strange object. 他说可能有人正对基地进行侦察，因此命令那个飞行员跟踪那个奇怪的飞行物。
5. He runs round the track or plays ball games. 他或者沿跑道跑跑步或者打打球。
6. Don´t draw a red herring across the track. 不要转移别人对主要问题的注意力。
7. As we bumped over the dusty track, we swerved to avoid large boulders: 我们在尘士飞扬的道路上颠簸，车子东拐西弯，以躲开那些大圆石。
8. And I never can keep track of how many months old he is.” 而且我从来都记不住他有几个月大。"
9. You will be beaten up by him if you fight him. 如果你和他打起来,你将会被痛打一顿.
10. Six times Bruce led his brave little army against the enemy, and six times his men were beaten. 布鲁斯带领着他那支勇敢但人数不多的军队六次抗击敌人，但六次都被打败了。