1. Both men had just begun to swim towards the shore, when they noticed with dismay that the speedboat was moving in a circle. 两个人刚开始向岸边游去，就突然惊愕地发现快艇正在转着圈行驶，
2. We anchored (our boat) close to the shore. 我们近岸抛锚停泊（船）.
3. When it was eventually brought to shore, it was found to be over thirteen feet long. 当终于把它弄上岸后，人们发现它身长超过了13英尺。
4. They finally gained the shore. 他们终于到达了岸边。
5. The land inclines towards the shore. 地面向海岸倾斜.
6. The swimmer strained to reach the shore. 那游泳者竭尽全力游到岸边。
7. Then the sound of rumbling thunder reached the watchers on the shore. 岸上观众听到雷鸣般的轰隆声.
8. They moved down to the shore. 它们向岸边驶去。
9. Then the sound of rumbling thunder reached the watchers on the shore, as cargo, ballast, ammunition and 400 people went sliding and crashing down to the port side of the steeply listing ship. 当物口、压舱物、弹药和400个人轰地一声滑向陡斜的左舷时，岸上的观众听到了雷鸣般的轰响。
10. Then she swam to the shore after spending the whole night in the water. 她在海里游了整整一夜才游到岸边。