1. Even on Valentine's Day, when the price of a dozen roses and delivery can soar as high as $150, 12 of Roses Only's most expensive flowers sell for just $35. 即使是在情人节，当一打玫瑰价格外加送花费可上涨至150美元的时候，"惟一玫瑰"花店里最贵的玫瑰也只卖35美元一打。
2. But what is wrong is that these things often come in at a high price to their health and the welfare of their families. 错的是这些东西是以牺牲他们的健康和他们家庭幸福的高昂代价才得以实现的。
3. What is the price of this table? 这张桌子多少钱?
4. Where is the price tag? 价格标签在哪儿?
5. Within seconds, a small display unit on the checker´s right shows the name and price of the item; at the same time this information is printed on a strip of paper. 瞬间功夫，在收款员右手的一个小型显示器上就显示出商品名称、价格，同时这些信息就印在了一张长纸条上。
6. It seemed worth that price to have us out the door. 好象用这个代价把我们赶出门是很合算的。
7. Whether you're a junior school student or a young adult at college, get caught cheating and you'll pay the price — usually a very high one. 不管你是初中生还是年轻的大学生，一旦被发现有作弊行为，你就得付出代价--而且往往是惨痛的代价。
8. The price will not exceed 100. 价格不会超过100英镑.
9. The price of food here is exorbitant. 这儿的食物价格太高.
10. The man was ordered to pay $345 for the cost of the trip. The normal price of a ticket is $230! 他被罚付三百四十五英镑作为旅费. 而正常的票价则是二百三十英镑！