1. End of story: The move is finally over. Everything's in boxes. My office is completely without organization. I feel at home. 故事结尾：家终于搬完了。东西都装在箱子里。我的办公室全然杂乱无序。可我还是觉得松了一口气。
2. Enclosed in this outfit, I waited in line for an hour with other adventurers, mostly office workers in their 20's. 我包裹在这一身装束里，与其他的历险者一起排了一小时队。他们大多是20多岁的办公室职员。
3. Bind the prisoner to the chair with rope. 把囚犯用绳子绑在椅子上.
4. Bob: She´s next door. She´s in her office, sir. 鲍勃:她在隔壁. 在她的办公室里, 先生.
5. We have to go to the government patent office to register the new trademark. 我们必须去专利局注册新的商标。
6. When I am finished, I pull a chair up beside the bed to face her and, taking her free hand between mine, again notice the long, thin fingers. 而后，我挪了把椅子面朝她坐在床边，握住她那只空闲的手，此时我又一次注意到她那细长的手指。
7. What a piece of marketing took place in that doctor's office! 那个诊所里就像在开展营销活动！
8. There is no room for another filing cabinet in the office. 办公室里没有地方可再摆一个公文柜。
9. The Holy Office knew this full well when it caused heretics to be burned in days gone by. 在那早已消逝的年月里，把异教徒焚火于火堆的宗教法庭十分清楚地知道这一点。
10. The pure office of poetry is ever to idealize. 诗的纯正功能向来是理想化地描述事物。