1. End of story: The move is finally over. Everything's in boxes. My office is completely without organization. I feel at home. 故事结尾：家终于搬完了。东西都装在箱子里。我的办公室全然杂乱无序。可我还是觉得松了一口气。
2. Even in terms of biology, a clone would not be identical to the "master copy". 即使从生物学的角度看，克隆人也不会和"母本"一模一样。
3. Enclosed in this outfit, I waited in line for an hour with other adventurers, mostly office workers in their 20's. 我包裹在这一身装束里，与其他的历险者一起排了一小时队。他们大多是20多岁的办公室职员。
4. Bob: She´s next door. She´s in her office, sir. 鲍勃:她在隔壁. 在她的办公室里, 先生.
5. But the copy he gave him had not been written out in full as usual. 但这回狱卒给贵族的信没有像往常那样把全文写全，
6. Where can I obtain a copy of her latest book? 在哪里能买到她最新出版的书?
7. We have to go to the government patent office to register the new trademark. 我们必须去专利局注册新的商标。
8. When he denied the train´s existence, I borrowed his copy of the timetable. 他说根本没有这趟车。于是我借他本人的列车时刻表，
9. What a piece of marketing took place in that doctor's office! 那个诊所里就像在开展营销活动！
10. There is no room for another filing cabinet in the office. 办公室里没有地方可再摆一个公文柜。