1. End of story: The move is finally over. Everything's in boxes. My office is completely without organization. I feel at home. 故事结尾：家终于搬完了。东西都装在箱子里。我的办公室全然杂乱无序。可我还是觉得松了一口气。
2. Enclosed in this outfit, I waited in line for an hour with other adventurers, mostly office workers in their 20's. 我包裹在这一身装束里，与其他的历险者一起排了一小时队。他们大多是20多岁的办公室职员。
3. Bob: She´s next door. She´s in her office, sir. 鲍勃:她在隔壁. 在她的办公室里, 先生.
4. But he brought his American baby girl with him, and a life-style flavoured with American ways. 但是他把在美国出生、尚在襁褓中的女儿及带有美国情调的生活方式也一起带了回来。
5. When the girl shook her head in bewilderment, Harry went on to explain it. 当这个售货员为难地摇着头时，哈里继续解释.
6. We fostered the young girl while her mother was in hospital . 当这小女孩的母亲在医院时，我们照顾她。
7. When Harry put on his act of being mildly annoyed, the girl promised to order some for him. 当哈里装出懊恼的样子，那位姑娘答应帮他订购一些。
8. We have to go to the government patent office to register the new trademark. 我们必须去专利局注册新的商标。
9. We welcome the seasons by the riverside, crowning the youngest girl with flowers in the spring, 我们在河边迎接一年四季。春天在河边为最年轻的姑娘戴上花冠，
10. We see a girl at the door. 还可以看见门口有一位姑娘，