hours during which business is regularly conducted 办公时间
*Office hours vary from company to company and country to country. 因公司、国家不同, 办公时间也有所不同.
1. Edna was unconscious for two hours after the accident. 爱德娜在车祸后昏迷了两个小时。
2. Each evening Humboldt and Bonpland made up their journals, writing sometimes for two hours by the light of the fires. 每天晚上，洪堡和庞普朗都记日志，有时就着篝火的光亮要写上两个小时。
3. End of story: The move is finally over. Everything's in boxes. My office is completely without organization. I feel at home. 故事结尾：家终于搬完了。东西都装在箱子里。我的办公室全然杂乱无序。可我还是觉得松了一口气。
4. Enclosed in this outfit, I waited in line for an hour with other adventurers, mostly office workers in their 20's. 我包裹在这一身装束里，与其他的历险者一起排了一小时队。他们大多是20多岁的办公室职员。
5. Bob: She´s next door. She´s in her office, sir. 鲍勃:她在隔壁. 在她的办公室里, 先生.
6. C.You call your doctor and ask for pills to keep you calm through the next few hours. c.你打电话给你的医生，要求开一些药丸，来使你在接下来的几个小时里保持平静。
7. We work eight hours in a day. 我们一天工作八小时.
8. We spent many idle hours just sitting in the sun. 我们在太阳地里呆呆坐了好几个钟头.
9. We had to queue for hours to get in . 我们排长队等了好几个钟头才进场，
10. Working hours are limited by statute. 工作时间有法令限制。