office of the president
office of the president为短语/超纲词汇
1. End of story: The move is finally over. Everything's in boxes. My office is completely without organization. I feel at home. 故事结尾：家终于搬完了。东西都装在箱子里。我的办公室全然杂乱无序。可我还是觉得松了一口气。
2. Enclosed in this outfit, I waited in line for an hour with other adventurers, mostly office workers in their 20's. 我包裹在这一身装束里，与其他的历险者一起排了一小时队。他们大多是20多岁的办公室职员。
3. Bob: She´s next door. She´s in her office, sir. 鲍勃:她在隔壁. 在她的办公室里, 先生.
4. We have to go to the government patent office to register the new trademark. 我们必须去专利局注册新的商标。
5. When the Conference was over I was told by the President to hand out cigars and small favours to the staff that had helped us, and of course I hadn´t forgotten the Russian head waiter. 当会议结束时，总统让我向帮我们忙的人员发送一些雪茄烟和小礼品。当然我并没有忘记苏联的侍者领班。
6. What a piece of marketing took place in that doctor's office! 那个诊所里就像在开展营销活动！
7. The president received his guests in a ceremonial way. 总统正式接见客人。
8. The newspaper published a condensation of the President´s speech. 报纸刊登了总统演说的节录。
9. The angry congressman wanted to impeach the President. 这位愤怒的国会议员想要弹劾总统。
10. They elected a new president. 他们选举出一位新总统.