1. The student got a subsidy from the fund and continued to study. 这个学生从基金会得到助学金继续学习。
2. The city will have more than 26 million residents by the year 2000, according to the United Nations Fund for Population Activities. 据联合国人口活动基金会的估计，到2000年墨西哥城的人口将超过2600万。
3. Some time ago a British car manufacturer was accused of operating a fund to pay bribes, and of other questionable practices such as paying agents and purchasers an exaggerated commission, offering additional discounts, and making payments to numbered 早些时候，一家英国汽车制造商被指控经管一笔基金行贿，还有其他一些可疑运作，如给代理商和客户高额回扣、提供额外折扣、向一些在瑞士银行开的匿名账户汇款等。
4. Most of it came from a secret fund that had been placed under his sole authority and that was supposed to be used to pay spies and conduct secret activities against the Irish Republican Army. 其中大部分钱来自一项由他单独管辖的秘密基金。该基金本应用来支付间谍费用，以及开展对抗爱尔兰共和军的秘密活动。
5. I also plan to establish a charity fund here to help the poor. 我也打算要这里创立一个慈善基金以帮助那些穷人.
6. I also plan to establish a charity fund here to help the poor. 我也打算要这里创立一个慈善基金以帮助那些穷人.