The Lebăda Est oil field is an oil field located on the continental shelf of the Black Sea. It was discovered in 1987 and developed by Petrom.
1. Eletricity must be generated by the consumption of coal or oil 发电需要消耗煤或石油.
2. Even his opponents were compelled to admit that he was a man of profound learning: and this not merely in his special field of economics, but also in history, philosophy, and the literature of all countries. 即使是他的对手们也不得不承认他是一个学识渊博的人：这不仅是指他的经济学专业领域，而且还包括历史、哲学以及各国的文学。
3. By way of contrast oil can be transported large distance by pipeline. 不同的是, 石油可以用输油管远距离输送.
4. But we do not need to send men down to get the oil out, as we must with other mineral deposits. 但是，我们不必像开采其他矿藏那样，把人送到地下去把石油取出。
5. Because of this, we kept looking back, wondering if we were leaving a trail of oil and petrol behind us. 因此，我们不时地掉过头，怀疑车后是否留下了机油和汽油的痕迹。
6. Behold her, single in the field, 看她，一个人在原野上，
7. When it has been decided where we are going to drill, we put up at the surface an oil derrick. 当钻孔地点决定后, 我们就在那块地面上坚起一个井架.
8. We endeavour to avoid the old, romantic idea of a gusher, which wastes oil and gas. 我们力图避免那种有关喷油井的陈旧的, 不切实际的计划, 这种计划浪费油和天然气.
9. We mix oil and vinegar to put on salad. 我们把油和醋搀和在一起，用来拌色拉。
10. When it has been decided where we are going to drill, we put up at the surface an oil derrick. 当确定钻孔地点后，我们就在那里竖起一个井架。