1. What stuff is this jacket made of? 这件甲克是用什麽料子做的?
2. There is no message to them either. I can't believe Sandy really likes that stuff." 它们毫无寓意。我不相信桑迪会真喜欢这种音乐。"
3. Now we´ll have this bloody debt dragging on us for years, and before the damn stuff is paid for it´ll be worn out." 现在可好，我们背着这笔倒霉的债，而且不知道还得背多少年。等到债还完了，这些家具也就该烂了。”
4. How Harry came into the possession of this outlandish stuff makes an interesting story which he is fond of relating. 哈里如何得到这种稀奇古怪的东西的，这里有个有趣的故事，而且他挺爱把它讲给别人听。
5. Doing so requires both the knowledge and the self-discipline to use less energy and do more with less stuff. 要做到这一点，需要人们有意识地、自觉地减少使用能源，并且用更少的东西办更多的事情。
6. And he proceeded to pour a riverful of the salty black stuff on the china plate, right before my mother's shocked eyes. 接着他就当着我母亲吃惊的眼光，把 "一河浜" 这种咸乎乎、黑溜溜的东西倒到了瓷盆里。
7. "Why do you have to listen to such horrible stuff? It's the same thing over and over. I'm not sure it is really music though it does have rhythm. "你为什么一定要听这么糟糕的音乐？一样的东西，听了一遍又一遍。虽然有节奏，可恐怕不是真正的音乐。
8. As Daniel Goleman suggests in his new book, Emotional Intelligence, the latest scientific findings seem to indicate that intelligent but inflexible people don't have the right stuff in an age when the adaptive ability is the key to survival. 正如丹尼尔·戈尔曼在他的新书《情感智能》中所说，最新的科研结果似乎表明，在一个适应能力是生存关键的年代，聪明但缺乏灵活性的人并不具备这种适应的才能。
9. She adds, "As the world gets more complicated, it's nice to have old-fashioned stuff around to help people cope with the demands of modern life. 她补充说："世界变得越来越复杂，身边有点传统的东西能帮人们应付现代生活的挑战，这不失为一件好事。
10. It's weird. It is definitely horrible stuff." 这音乐怪透了，绝对糟糕透顶。"