1. But he brought his American baby girl with him, and a life-style flavoured with American ways. 但是他把在美国出生、尚在襁褓中的女儿及带有美国情调的生活方式也一起带了回来。
2. That style of architecture is too ornate for my taste. 那种建筑风格太华丽了, 不对我的口味.
3. They didn’t have to talk about it; they demonstrated this truth by their life style. 他们没有必要去用语言作出解释——因为他们用自己的生活方式印证了这一真理。
4. The difference is that Western style decision-making proceeds mostly from top management and often does not consult middle management or the worker while in Japan, ideas can be created at the lowest levels, travel upward through an organization and h 差别在于，西方式的决策多半源自高层管理人员，通常不征求中层管理人员或员工的意见；而在日本，最底层的人员也能提出想法，然后通过组织上传，对最后的决策产生影响。
5. There is also a characteristic style of communication in Japan that is different from the Western way. 日本特有的交流方式也与西方的不同。
6. Her style of writing was elegant. 她的文章优美。
7. Her style is rich in simile. 她的文体中用很多明喻.
8. Humboldt´s style of travel was interesting — he must live off the land as much as possible. 洪堡的旅行方式是很有意思的——他总是就地取材，自己不多带供应品。
9. A more famous example of a different style of marriage is found among the Mormons. 在摩门教徒中发现了一种更出名的、与众不同的的婚姻方式。
10. "It's going to remain the most popular flower because love never goes out of style." 红玫瑰将永远是最流行的花，因为爱情永不过时。"