1. Behind the green house is a greenhouse. 在那所绿房子后面有一个暖房。
2. But it was also the era of Sputnik, of nuclear power and the green revolution. 但这也是个卫星、核能和绿色革命的时代。
3. But most of all, he sunk his dishonest gains into this village that captured his heart with its fine stone cottages, its central area of green grass, green rows of hedges, and its fantastic view of rolling fields and pine forests disappearing into th 但是最主要的，是他将不法收入投进了这座山村。精致的石屋农舍，茵茵的村中绿地，一排排青青的树篱，以及绵延起伏的原野与松林，像古代行进的士兵渐渐消失于远方的地平线上——这一派奇异的景色深深地吸引了他。
4. We will visit a boy named Charlie Green. 我们将拜访一个名叫查利・格林的男孩
5. Why not use these unused spaces for green areas? 为何不把这些无人使用的空地用作绿化地带呢?
6. The fir remains green all year and its needles are distributed evenly around the branch. 枞树终年常绿，它的针状叶均匀地长在树枝上。
7. This is a green jeep. 这是一辆绿色的吉普车.
8. The cantaloupes you got look green. They must not be ripe. 你买的哈蜜瓜看起来是绿的, 它们一定没有熟.
9. The house was painted green throughout. 那房子整个涂成绿色的了.