1. He was very sick, now. He inched about on hands and knees, having lost everything — his blanket, his gun, and his gold. 现在他已经病得不轻了。他是用手和膝盖一寸一寸地在挪。什么东西都没了--毯子、枪，还有他的金子。
2. After hours of experimenting they felt a weakness in the muscles, a pain in the knees and a general sickness that lasted until the following day. 经过了几个小时的实验，他们感觉到肌肉的虚弱和膝盖上的疼痛，一种遍体的不适一直持续到了第二天。
3. Snowdrifts had covered the highway in many places and I kept falling down and bumping my knees. 雪堆覆盖了公路的许多地方,我不断地跌倒, 摔伤了膝盖.
4. Placing a pillow between her legs, I notice that these too are ice cold, and not until I run my hand up over her knees do I feel any of the life-giving warmth of blood. 当我把枕头放在她两腿之间时，发现它们也是冰凉的，直到把手移到她膝盖以上的部位，我才感受到血液供给生命的热度。
5. My knees are shaking, my heart is beating wildly and my head is enclosed in a crash helmet (防撞头盔) that seems much too thin. 我的双膝发抖，心狂跳不止，头戴的防撞头盔看上去似乎太单薄了。
6. Other experiments showed that her knees and shoulders had a similar sensitivity. 其他一些实验表明, 她的膝盖和肩膀具有同样的敏感性.
7. Other experiments showed that her knees and shoulders had a similar sensitivity. 其他实验表明，她的膝盖和双肩有类似的感觉能力，
8. One of the nannies I lunched with rushes over and picks her up and brushes dirt from her knees. 跟我一块吃中饭的一名保姆赶紧冲过去，把她抱起来，拍打她膝盖上的灰尘。