on board a ship
on board a ship为短语/超纲词汇
1. Even by modern standards, the 46,000 ton Titanic was a colossal ship. 即使按现代标准,46,000吨的泰坦克尼号也算是一艘巨型客轮.
2. Everybody on board was worried and we were curious to find out what had happened. 飞机上所有的人都很着急，我们急于想了解出了什么事，
3. Even by modern standards, the 46,000 ton Titanic was a colossal ship. 却使用现代标准来衡量，46,000 吨的"泰坦尼克"号与算得上一艘巨轮了。
4. Everybody on board was worried and we were curious to find out what had happened. 飞机上的人都很着急，大家都急于想知道究竟出了什么事。
5. Eventually, a man speaking broken Polish approaches us, takes us to the ticket window, and then helps us board our train. 终于,一个操着洋泾浜的波兰语的人走了过来，把我们带到了售票处，并帮我们登上了火车。
6. Everyone was alarmed when I hit my head on the board at the trials in Seoul. 汉城奥运会预赛时我头部碰到了跳板，大家都很吃惊。
7. Bill: That´s the ship we travelled on. 比尔: 这就是我们旅行乘坐的船.
8. Before she had anchored, the men from the boats had climbed on board 大船还未下锚。小船上的人就纷纷爬上客轮。
9. Bonpland was hauled back on board unharmed. 庞普朗被完好无损地拉回到了船上。
10. Bill had carried his gold to the end; he would carry Bill's gold to the ship. Ha-ha! He would have the last laugh on Bill. 比尔至死也没丢下金子。他倒可以带着比尔的金子上船。哈，哈，他可以最后对着比尔嘲笑一番。