3. When it did so, it sent sparks down to the ground and these immediately started a fire. 当它这样做时，把火花送到了地面，这些火花立刻引起了一场大火。
4. When the fire had at last been put out, the forest authorities ordered several tons of a special type of grass-seed which would grow quickly. 在大火最后被扑灭后，森林管理当局订购了好几吨一种生长迅速的特殊类型的草籽。
5. Why, if little Hans comes here, and sees our warm fire, and our good supper, and our red wine, he will envy us, and envy is a terrible thing. 哎，如果小汉斯到咱家来，看到咱们温暖的火炉，丰盛的晚餐，还
6. Widowed now, the wife wonders what she would save from their old home if it were to catch fire: 如今妻子已成了寡妇，可她依然在想，如果房子着了火，她该从这旧房子里抢些什么出来呢？
7. The soldiers lay in ambush, waiting for the signal to open fire. 士兵布下伏兵，等待开火的信号。
8. The sun looks like a big ball of fire. 太阳看起来象个大火球。
9. The fire brigade put out the blaze. 消防队扑灭了火。
10. The boys clustered together round the fire and sang songs. 男孩们成群地围着火堆唱歌.