1. Each day is a holiday, 每天都是假日，
2. We´re going to leave tomorrow. Tom and I are going to have a holiday. 我们明天就要走了. 汤姆和我准备去度假.
3. We´re going on holiday next month. 我们准备下月去度假.
4. We had a splendid holiday. 我们过了一个极为愉快的假期。
5. We´re going to leave tomorrow. Tom and I are going to have a holiday. 我们明天就要走了. 汤姆和我准备去度假.
6. When are you going to have a holiday, Sam? 萨姆，你准备什么时候去度假？
7. When she saw the state of his clothes, she became more determined than ever to make him work hard during the holiday on Saturday. 波莉姨妈心里正盘算着要罚他在星期六干活，现在，看到汤姆满身泥巴的样子，决心就更坚定了。
8. The teacher has assigned each of us a holiday task. 教师给我们每个人都分配了假日的工作.
9. Their holiday was ruined by a whole series of misadventures. 一连串的不幸事故把他们的假日全毁了.
10. They are being very mysterious about their holiday plans. 关于他们的度假计划, 他们显得很神秘.