1. But if you are a serious private investor, leave the Las Vegas mentality to those with money to fritter. 但是，如果你是一个认真的私人投资者，就把拉斯韦加斯的心态留给那些有钱可供挥霍的人。
2. Basically, most students leave knowing they will have to do without their accustomed parental protection and learn to take care of themselves. 事实上，大多数学生在离家时，都知道他们将在没有原来所习惯了的父母照顾的情况下自己生活, 学会自己照料自己。
3. Before being allowed to leave the police for medical reasons, they lost between them 12,000 days on sick leave: the equivalent of 50 police officers off the street for a full year. 在因健康原因而获准退休前，他们共请病假12,000日，相当于50名警员休假一年。
4. But if you wait while I leave the room for a while, you can have two pieces of candy when I get back. 但是如果你们等一会儿，等我从外面回来，你们就可以吃两块糖。
5. We shall never leave you, whatever befalls. 不管发生什麽事情, 我们永远也不会离开你.
6. Women are entitled to maternity leave. 妇女享有产假权。
7. When he was still a young man, he was forced to leave his homeland for political reasons. 当他还在青年时代, 就由于政治原因被迫离开了祖国.
8. We´re going to leave tomorrow. Tom and I are going to have a holiday. 我们明天就要走了. 汤姆和我准备去度假.
9. What an idiot I was to leave my suitcase on the train! 我真笨, 竟把手提箱落在火车上了!
10. When he was still a young man, he was forced to leave his homeland for political reasons. 当他还在青年时代, 就由于政治原因被迫离开了祖国.